iPhone users, let’s take a moment to face the truth: You never have enough space on your phone to store all your photos. And if you have an 8 or 16GB iPad or iPhone, you’re probably wishing you had more space on your phone to keep all those selfies and your cat photos.
Well, someone heard you.
Nope, I’m not singing. OLALA is an iPhone flash drive that gives your iPhone an additional 64GB of external storage. With an easy to slide up toggle switch, you can slide it one way for the Lightning connector and the other way for the USB port.
How it works.
It’s basic and easy to use.
- Plug it in your device and it will ask you to download the iDisk app.
- And then you will get an extra storage of 64 GB on your device. You can transfer all your files and photos onto the flash drive.
- You can then connect the flash drive to your computer and keep all your precious files safe.
- Or, you can even connect and watch your photos on your TV.
The flash drive comes with a plastic cap for the side of the Lightning port. However, with some pressure, you can use the same cap for the USB as well.
- Dimension – 59x28x9mm
- Colour – Space gray
- 8-pin Lightning Connector is compatible with: iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, iPad Pro Air, Air 2, iPad mini 2, 3, 4, iPad 4 and all other Apple lightning devices.
- Not compatible with: Everything that’s not lightning devices — iPhone 4, 4s, iPad 2, 3, iPod Nano 6, iPod Touch 4 or earlier versions.
Just a tiny glitch
If your case covers the port on your device, then you may have to remove the case every time you want to use the flash drive. But is your case doesn’t cover the port but your case is a little thicker than a usual iPhone case, then you may have a little trouble inserting the drive into your phone because the Lightning connector isn’t long enough.
The OLALA flash drive is available on Amazon for $36.99.