We live in a world that puts data over everything else. Whether it’s a bunch of selfies, a stack of office documents, or a collection of brilliant startup ideas, we are nothing without our data. And that’s why it’s important to keep your data backed up and secure. Because you’d never know when you’ll lose them and when you’ll need to retrieve the data.
EaseUS is a bundle. It offers multiple services and you can choose what you want from a range of tools.
- Data recovery
- Partition manager
- Backup tool
- Start the scanning process
- Scan your computer
- Preview and recover the files you need.
With quick scan and deep scan features that let you track all hidden, formatted, and inaccessible files, you’ll never have to worry about losing data for good.
- Partition manager for home and office.
- Partition manager for businesses.
- Partition manager for service providers.
- Todo backup for business.
- Todo backup for home and office.
- Todo backup for management and deployment.
- Todo backup for service providers.
Other utility services.
- File sync – Lets you sync files and folders across multiple devices, networks, and the cloud.
- Todo PC transfer – Lets you transfer and migrate your existing files and folders from one device to another.
- System optimization – Optimizes space in your computer by deleting duplicate and unwanted files, apps, and folders from your devices.
- Disk/Partition copy – Copies disk partitions from one disk to another by cloning them.
You can download the software from their website. The free version lets you recover up to 2 GB of data. EaseUs offers multiple categories because they don’t have a fixed pricing for everyone. You can choose one of their packages and depending on your requirement your charges may vary. The paid plans start from $69.95 (INR 4,673) with unlimited data recovery, free upgrades, and lifetime technical support.