Panasonic India has launched its latest device, the P88. Meant to attract Android fans who prefer to work on the go, the 4G-compatible phone comes with a 5.3-inch display.
The textured back of the phone with a metal frame finish includes an anti-dust cover to help protect your phone. The 5.3-inch screen is covered with a special 2.5D Curved Asahi Enhanced Glass for maximum safety from scratches.
Android for Work
Equipped with the Android for Work feature, the P88 lets you decide which information you want to share. So you can keep your work details away from your entertainment. Working has never been smoother. And thanks to the dual sim capability, you can even manage a separate mobile number for work.
With a 5-megapixel LED-enabled front camera and a 13-megapixel rear camera with triple LED flash, the P88 gives you clear and vivid pictures every time you click.
Speaking about the launch,
“With the year drawing to a close, the P88 is an affordable 4G smartphone offering for the Indian market. In a first for Panasonic smartphones, the phone comes with a front LED flash for the selfie lovers The phone also comes with an anti-dust receiver to help maintain the phone for longer periods of time. We continue our endeavor to offer differentiated product offerings to our customers.”
Says, Mr. Pankaj Rana, the Mobility Division Business Head for Panasonic India.
The finer print
- Operating System – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Weight – 156 grams
- Dimensions – 8.35 mm
- Processor – 1.25GHz Quad Core
- Memory – 2GB RAM / 16 GB Internal memory expandable up to 128 GB
- Battery – 2600 mAh
- Wireless technologies – Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS (Global Positioning System), FM, 4G VoLTE
- Colour variations – Gold and Charcoal Grey
- Price – INR 9,290
- Included in the package: Phone, battery, headphones, quick start guide, adapter, USB cable, and a screen guard.