Paytm has become everyone’s favorite app nowadays. After demonetisation hit the county hard, Paytm has been a real lifesaver for most of us. And the company, too, continues to thrill with its customer service and great app functionality.
Paytm listens to customers.
Transfer Paytm cash to your bank.
- Open up the Paytm app, and tap on the Passbook icon on the home screen.
- Select the “Send money to bank” option.
- Tap on the Transfer button.
- Enter bank details like your bank’s IFSC code, your account number, and the amount you want to transfer.
- Send and complete the transaction.
That’s it. It’s simpler than you thought, huh?