To download and apply the latest Mac OS, you’ll need the .NET Framework 4.6.1 on your Windows 10 laptop.
Make sure you’ve uninstalled any previous themes you’ve installed on your device. The default Windows theme works best when you’re upgrading to a Mac OS. The links given here are of version 4.0 of the Mac theme which is the latest OS, Sierra.
- El Capitan desktop icons in theme files.
- New Sierra wallpapers.
- Multiple versions of Windows 10 theme installation support (TH/TH2/AE).
- Windows 10 Anniversary Edition v1607 support.
- New Windows 10 v1607 themes by cu88.
Option 1: Transformation pack
Applying the Transformation Pack.
- Download the transformation pack. Extract the zip file and double-click on the installer to begin the installation process.
- You will then see the installer window. Before proceeding, close all programs that you have open. Once done, click Install.
- The pack will start installing immediately and you’ll see a progress bar at the top of your window.
- And now, wait. Avoid clicking on any icon or doing any other action or your system may crash. Once the installation is complete, restart your system.
- Your computer will start normally and you’ll see that your screens now look like the new Mac OS. And yes, you’ll have the Mac’s Dock as well.
Option 2: The UX pack.
Applying the UX pack.
- Download the zip file, extract, and save it in your system.
- Double-click the file to begin installing the Mac OS.
- A window will open up asking you to set up the looks you wish in your Mac-like Windows laptop.
- Complete the settings wizard and restart your computer.
- You’ll now have the latest Mac OS look on your laptop.
That’s about it. It’s a pretty straightforward procedure and you shouldn’t have any trouble setting up Sierra on your Windows.