We’ve all been there: wanting to use multiple WhatsApp accounts on the same phone. Well, now you can. And you don’t even have to jailbreak your device. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to achieve that on an iPhone.
- Install the WhatsApp app from the App Store. Verify with your primary number and set up the process as usual.
- Next, you need to install the second version of WhatsApp. Launch Safari on your iPhone.
- Type in this URL: ios.othman.tv
- Tap on WhatsApp 2. You’ll see a WhatsApp icon in orange. Below the icon, you’ll find a green button. Tap on the green button to install WhatsApp 2.
- You’ll get a pop-up asking you confirm the download. Tap on Install to download the app. Exit Safari and wait for WhatsApp 2 to complete installing.
- Once the installation is complete, go to Settings -> General -> Profile.
- Tap on the option named, “Trust VNE Software and technology…” You’ll get another pop up asking for confirmation, and tap the Trust button again.
- You’re all done. You can now launch WhatsApp 2 and follow the regular activation process. Only this time, use your secondary number to verify.
Before you install a second WhatsApp app on your iPhone, know that you’re trusting a source that Apple itself doesn’t recognize. Though it’s unlikely that you’ll face issues, be warned that you just may.