It’s the 21st century and it’s senseless to even ask if you’ve got the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad. Everyone does. However, not everyone has the Facebook ++ app. What’s that, you wonder? Well, it’s like Facebook, except that it’s a modified version of the Facebook app along with a bunch of cool features.These features include using Messenger and sending unlimited photos from within Facebook, downloading News Feed videos, and more. And to make it even more attractive Facebook ++ offers customisation options, too, so that everyone gets something from the app. Wait a minute, though. Think all these sound too cool to be done on a legit device? Well, no. You can download the Facebook ++ app onto your iPhone or iPad without jailbreaking it at all. Here’s how.
Install Facebook ++ in 4 simple steps.
Get the IPA file. This is an iOS archive file that stores the app on your device once you download it from the App Store. Getting it is easy; just download it onto your laptop from here.
Now that you have the IPA, you have to get that running in your iOS 10 device. Here are detailed guides on how you can sideload the file onto your other devices.
- The official method using Xcode 7 or a higher version. This is only for Mac users.
- Using the Cydia Impactor. This option is available for both Mac and Windows users.
So now, we got the IAP file and we’ve gotten it into our device. Now if you try to open Facebook ++, it will crash and you’ll end up on the Home screen.
- Before you can launch the app, you have to educate your iOS that it’s safe to allow the app.
- To do that, head over to Settings -> General -> Profile & Device Management.
- Find the Facebook ++ profile. Tap on it once and tap Trust. And then Trust again.
Get back to the Home screen and launch the app again. Since you’ve told your iOS 10 device to trust the app, it’ll open up and work fine.
Go on, enjoy the new Facebook experience–modified for the better.