Movavi Video Editor is an excellent video editing software. It is straightforward to learn and use. It has many tremendous editing tools and features which can be used to make your videos even more entertaining and delightful. It is very intuitive with a very short learning curve. It’s really just a matter of discovering and experimenting with all the neat custom features & effects.
- Easy UI
- Video stabilization and Webcam capture
- High-level performance
- You can also record audio
- You can even create stories
- Drag and Drop Feature
- Artistic effects for our videos and photos
- You can split videos into pats and delete unwanted segments
- Use built-in video clips and audio samples
- Object Animation
- Automatic Video Creation
With Movavi Video Editor Plus you can:
- You can upgrade your videos and also transform them into something entirely new and surprising.
- You can create your movies using multiple filters and special effects. Enhance the quality of your video files: adjust colors, fix the vertically shot videos, and stabilize any shaky footage.
- Edit video clips, images, and audios on a timeline.
- Export videos in many different formats.
- You can also use special effects like Chroma key and much more.
- You can improve sound effects with the help of an Equalizer, Normalizer, and Noise Removing tools.
- Drag and drop media files and special effects couldn’t be easier and your final project is rendered with a smooth professional look & quality.
- Everything is adjustable, from the fading in & out of the picture, special effects, and audio to the speed adjustments, to the fonts and their color being used in titling!
The interface is clean and deceptively uncomplicated.
Why would one opt to pay for Movavi Video Editor when Windows Movie Maker is available for free?
Well, Windows Movie Maker doesn’t support a wide range of media formats.It also has major limitations when it comes to editing and capture tools. You can have a look at Windows Movie Maker review to have a deeper look at the comparison. Best of all, the Movavi app supports 4K video. The Intel® Media hardware acceleration makes the entire process a breeze.