Its pretty easy to install and use as well. You need to install an app on your Iphone/ipod touch and an app on your PC/Mac.
The only short coming of this app is you need a constant wifi/3G connection, it basically uses the wifi/3G connection which is common to both the devices for its functioning.Wish it had a Bluetooth support.
Few features to be highlighted:-
- Two finger tapping for double click.
- Two finger dragging for scroll.
- Function keyboard with arrow keys.
- Touchpad with vertical and horizontal orientation.
- Accelerometer based mouse.
- Works over WiFi network or 3G.
- Easy-to-use user interface.
- Works with Mac OSX Leopard/Snow Leopard
- Works with Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7.
You can get this app for free with limited functionality, but if you wish to use your iphone/ipod touch as a full fledged keyboard, you will need to buy the pro version for 1.99$ available on App Store.
For more such updates, You can follow us on Twitter - @TechSplurge.