Starting This April, National Data Roaming Will Be Free on Airtel
Bharti Airtel announced today that it will denounce national data roaming. Starting April, Airtel roaming charges for data will no longer apply.Continue Reading...
Bharti Airtel Offers Free Data and Unlimited Calls for 12 Months
Bharti Airtel offers free data for 12 months to customers who switch to Airtel 4G. The offer is valid until February 28, 2017.Continue Reading...
Airtel Announces V-Fiber: Super-Fast Internet for Mumbai’s Digital Homes
Bharti Airtel launched V-Fiber in Mumbai. Offers super-fast internet, unlimited free voice calls, and 5GB free data for myHome Rewards users.Continue Reading...
Announcing Airtel Payments Bank: The Cashless Way of Banking
Airtel has launched the Airtel Payments Bank, a completely digital bank, with special offers for savings account deposits. You can also open new accounts, deposit cash, and withdraw cash in any of its banking points. Offer for new customers. Open a savings account with Airtel Payments Bank, and ...Continue Reading...
Bharti Airtel Launches 10-Day International Roaming Packs
India’s largest telecommunications services provider, Bharti Airtel has launched 10-day validity packs for International Roaming for all popular destinations. Singapore and Thailand (Postpaid only) The 10-day roaming pack starts at INR 1199 ($19). The benefits of the plan include: Unlimited ...Continue Reading...
- What to Do When Your PC Gets Corrupted
- 5 tips for choosing the right table management system for your restaurant
- Recent advances and innovations in the field of Eye Surgery
- IOTransfer : An excellent alternative to iTunes to organize iPhone media
- How can a smartphone on andriod help control children
- Envent Live Free ET-BTSP590 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review