Panasonic India Launches the Latest in Its Lineup of Smartphones: P85
Panasonic India has launched yet another smartphone—the P85 to be available from May 15, 2017. Available exclusively on Flipkart.Continue Reading...
Panasonic P88: A New Dual-Sim Smartphone With Android for Work
Panasonic India has launched its latest device, the P88. Meant to attract Android fans who prefer to work on the go, the 4G-compatible phone comes with a 5.3-inch display. Protection enabled The textured back of the phone with a metal frame finish includes an anti-dust cover to help ...Continue Reading...
Panasonic Eluga Pure: Shows up Even Before Its Official Launch
Thanks to the internet, not even smartphone makers can hide their latest products for too long. Panasonic’s latest budget phone, the Panasonic Eluga Pure has popped up in Geekbench’s website. Geekbench, a processor benchmarking site, has featured the latest Panasonic handset even before its ...Continue Reading...
Panasonic Corporation Plans Refrigerator Production and R&D in India
Panasonic Corporation made two big announcements today. To meet the increasing appliance needs of local consumers, the company will open production units and set up a Research and Development (R&D) unit in India next year. Speaking about the announcement, Mr. Manish Sharma, the President ...Continue Reading...
- What to Do When Your PC Gets Corrupted
- 5 tips for choosing the right table management system for your restaurant
- Recent advances and innovations in the field of Eye Surgery
- IOTransfer : An excellent alternative to iTunes to organize iPhone media
- How can a smartphone on andriod help control children
- Envent Live Free ET-BTSP590 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review